Friends Forever

Now isn’t it funny how nothing mattered before we met?
Did you ever think that life was gonna be this way?
And yet I’ve never met someone just like you…
…Funny things seem to just happen around you!

It’s like you’re always stuck in mud and out of luck.
Ruff and tuff and all the gruff whacked you overhead.
Now you're broke… your jobs a joke… and you're all alone.
Earl Grey… the tea lady… near you no one is safe.
So your gonna cry but never fear cause I’ll be near.

I’ll be there when your day starts out cold.
Or when you’re outside in fear and your day ends in tears.
Like I’ve been there before…

…Cause you’re there for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of the blog, its pages, including all text and images, unless otherwise stated, are the sole property of the author (Jacobus Gideon Hanekom) and may not be used, reproduced, or reposted in any manner without written consent. All rights reserved.