Into the Shadow

Heathen come here, thou shall not cause no pain.
I shall make thee stand before thy Maker,
Commeth no further or feel the blaze of my power.
It was granted me, in my hour of need.
Now I use it to forestall thy advance.

You shall not pass,
You shall not reign thy terror on the masses,
You shall not gain access to Heaven except to answer for thy crimes.

Commeth to me for I fear you not.
My conviction is concrete,
I ache for no thing of beauty,
Nor for anything you can give me.

No, I don’t even ache for revenge…
…The darkness strengthens me,
…Night covers my tracks so that I might hunt you,
…Cold mirror of the day the night is my ally.

Heathen! Come Into The Shadow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of the blog, its pages, including all text and images, unless otherwise stated, are the sole property of the author (Jacobus Gideon Hanekom) and may not be used, reproduced, or reposted in any manner without written consent. All rights reserved.