Shroof

Dandelions I see in my thoughts when I think of you
Rarely has one such as you consumed my thoughts
Editing ‘as I leave you’ was a joy
Amongst others I felt I could ‘learn’ to ‘fly’
Maybe I am biased but ‘In my minds eye’ I ‘submit’ to ‘innocence_’
Something you ‘voice’d reminds me of ‘looking back’

Often ‘it’ seems like you are ‘cheating destiny’
For your poems encapsulate all I wish to be.

Sometimes ‘Dancing’ sometimes not.
Having followed your words for a while I
Read some ‘to a childhood friend’ who thought it great.
Offering so much by saying so little you invoke our imagination..
Only when we read it all do we glimpse your future.
Forever shall we wait for more…

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of the blog, its pages, including all text and images, unless otherwise stated, are the sole property of the author (Jacobus Gideon Hanekom) and may not be used, reproduced, or reposted in any manner without written consent. All rights reserved.