Marriage

A commitment for life,
never to be broken,
strengthened with love and…
…yet it’s so poisoness.

It started with a kiss,
maturing at its own pace and…
…evolving forever.

Then why do I despise it?

I never did answer that question…
“whom so ever… forever hold your peace”

So now for her sake…
…I will forever hold my peace.

I should’ve stayed away,
she is a friend and deserves a man… such as him,
then why do I despise him so?

No, I don’t despise him… I envy him…
…he has that what I never will have now…
…her love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of the blog, its pages, including all text and images, unless otherwise stated, are the sole property of the author (Jacobus Gideon Hanekom) and may not be used, reproduced, or reposted in any manner without written consent. All rights reserved.