Till Kingdom Come

Madam you never disappoint
I can not WILL NOT go to bed
Sleep shall not come
Till you’ve rated my…
…Rhyme
Alas I wish it was not so!
Lost are the hours I’m meant to slumber.

Inspiration I acquire from your meaningful comments
Simply put... easily you could be my grand muse

Morning comes I pray for calm
Afraid I’ll have to linger till kingdom come.
Remembering to breath…
I scrutinize your proclamation
Angered you I pray I have not …
Noting whether I had disappointed…
Answering all thy questions…

Shocking is thy proclamation each time
Not once have I dishonoured your most worthy time.
You’ve rated me once more!
Most graciously you’ve been!
Alas I can not agree, you’ve been to kind indeed!
Neither good nor masterful am I, yet I thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of the blog, its pages, including all text and images, unless otherwise stated, are the sole property of the author (Jacobus Gideon Hanekom) and may not be used, reproduced, or reposted in any manner without written consent. All rights reserved.