Old Woman Apparently

Sometimes one wonders how she came into this world…
Having found out the reason I’ll explain…
At quarter to midnight on the first of January she signed up…
Zealot of the forum she became…

Interestingly apparently this one has…
Seven Deadly Sins.

Awards she received for her Pied Piper Of Hell…

Old she thought of herself yet…
Lady of Diplomacy we think of her…
Damn the Raconteur she's probably now thinking…

Why she’s even a Stevie Wonder fan!
One Day…
My mouth wants to speak…
And say…
Now “What is in Shaz’s head today”?

A very long time she’s had to wait…
Perhaps an explanation is due…
Poetry in this form is easy enough to do…
Automatic it comes to some…
Reading this over I find that the forest I destroyed…
Even after re-writing this poem over and over…
Never will be missed, since I’ve finished…
The Poem I so…
Lovingly dedicate in …
Your Honour… To Shaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of the blog, its pages, including all text and images, unless otherwise stated, are the sole property of the author (Jacobus Gideon Hanekom) and may not be used, reproduced, or reposted in any manner without written consent. All rights reserved.